There are several places you can get them:
- Your laboratory or workplace should have a collection of SDS’s that came with the hazardous chemicals you have ordered (don’t throw them away!)
- Most universities and businesses have a collection somewhere on site. Check with your Environmental or Occupational Health Office or science librarian. Some organizations use commercial services to obtain printed, FAX or on-line copies of SDS’s.
- You can get them from the distributor that sold you the material. If you can’t find them then contact the manufacturer’s customer service department
- The Internet has a wide range of FREE resources. A handy list of 100+ such sites is on our popular Where to Find SDS’s on the Internet page.
- You can purchase software or internet subscription services.