New Homeowner Data Introduction
In order to find new customers for your company through direct mail campaign, use US Data Provider effective new homeowner data list. With the help of our new homeowner data list, you can save your time and money because you will be provided with only the names of new homeowners, as opposed to renters or existing homeowners. Based on your desired needs, US Data Provider provide valuable and consistent information and enable you to stay ahead of competitors and helps in building your business.
US Data Provider employ proprietary data cleansing techniques to generate a list of new homeowners. US Data Provider ensure that the each mail you send will reach to the targeted audience [i.e] New Homeowner Data List. Also we provide most accurate and reliable data set and guarantee that 94% deliverability rate is achieved. Regardless of where they hailing from US, US Data Provider provide exclusive new homeowner data list and share few important characteristics which is as follows:
- High & Steady salary income to obtain mortgage
- No existing loyalty to local brands or businesses, since, presumably, they are not familiar with what is available in their new city of residence
Using a new homeowners list from us, you can reach these prime consumers quickly and efficiently, before your competition even knows they exist.
Why Choose us for New Home Owner Data Records?
- Data can be complied everyday
- Compiling more than 50000 new homeowners per week.
- Providing current or Latest Records
- Trusted Firm and 100% Support
- Certified Data Professionals
- Our data is available 24×7 through our online count system
With the help of US Data Provider New Homeowner data anyone can reach them easily and offer his services to Homeowners. Below are the basic fields US Data Provider capture at present –
- Seller Name/ Old Owner Name
- Buyer Name/ New Owner Name
- Sale Amount/ Purchase Amount
- Sale Date/ Purchase Date
- Property Address
- Recording Date
- County Name
Request fields –
- Seller Spouse Name
- Seller Address
- Buyer Spouse Name
- Buyer Address
- FIPS Code
- Parcel identification number (Subject to Availability)
- Tax Stamp
- Deed document ID
- Deed Book and Page Number
If you want to more about this service then please contact US:-